Svizzera- Dominik - Their Majesties

Start Summit 2015, the startup event made...

deceleration - kevin dooley - flickr-1080x500

INCENSe first open call, 230 applications from...

Gendarmenmarkt

Smau Berlin, international debut for the best...

NYC- Josh Liba- flickr

The runners up, NYC and Berlin are...

Latest Posts

Innovation World

Events

Video & Gallery

Funding News

INCENSe first open call, 230 applications from clean-tech and energy startups

Feb 10 | 139 Views | No Comments

230 applications from 30 European countries and 1 from Israel. Over 50% of the applicants came from Spain and Italy while 85% of applications were presented by SMEs and the remaining 15% by individual entrepreneurs. These numbers express the results of the first INCENSe open call, closed last...

Must Read

The runners up part 2, Berlin, the last of the International Startup Hubs Grand Tour

Feb 9 | 153 Views | No Comments

Last week, in my article “The runners up, NYC and Berlin are making a big noise to attract the best startups. Should SF and London worry? Part 1 (NYC)” I shared my thoughts with respect to the New York startups ecosystem, postponing to a subsequent article to tell about the young and...